Friday, September 13, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Cast Your Kickstarter Movie

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters?

Okay, I can never come up with all-time favorite books, so I'm just going to use one of my favorite books - The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.


Allison Sekemoto
Malese Jow

Malese Jow (best known as Anna from The Vampire Diaries) is actually half Chinese, not Japanese, but she fits the description of Allison amazingly well.  According to the Blood of Eden wiki, "Allison is described as a small, beautiful, exotic-looking Asian vampire with straight black hair, pale skin, and "squinty eyes". She is 5'0 in The Immortal Rules."  
I absolutely LOVED Malese in TVD and could totally see her playing a tough, snarky vampire!  She would be perfect!

Zeke
Austin Butler
When I think of Zeke, I think of he has to have a sort of innocent sweetness (but he also has to be hot, of course!).  I think that Austin Butler (who I know as Wilke from Switched at Birth) fits the bill perfectly! According to the Blood of Eden wiki, "Zeke is described as handsome, tall and lean, with bright blue eyes and pale blonde hair."
Don't you think Austin fits the bill?

Kanin
Joseph Martin
I know, I'm going back to Vampire Diaries again, but I just can't help it.  Joseph Martin is the only one who comes to mind when I think of who should play Kanin.  He needs to be dark and mysterious, but also be able to show his soft side.  Of course, Kanin isn't British, but I'm sure Martin can do an American accent.


So, what do you think of my casting?  Any other ideas?


Follow on Bloglovin 

I'd love it if you could follow me via BlogLovin', Networked Blogs, email or RSS, just in case GFC disappears for good! Links are all to the right.